Attendees will be introduced to the regulations, documentation, test equipment and maintenance practices associated with performing RVSM maintenance and will follow with an in depth look at Mode S transponders. This course assumes the attendee has good operating knowledge of FAR 91.411 and 91.413.
Presented by: Don Dominguez of Radioman Avionics
FAA Accepted 8 Hours - Course # C-IND-IM-141027-K-006-003
- Regulatory Review: F.A.R. 91.706., Part 91 Appendix G
- RVSM maintenance document review
- Test equipment needed for RVSM
- Maintenance practices for RVSM
- Performing RVSM conformity inspection
- Determination of aircraft compliance
- Documentation and return to service
- Mode-S Transponder theory, operation and troubleshooting
- Course materials include step-by-step procedures, sample forms, FAR reference materials, standard practices, and tips and tricks from experienced industry technicians.