A Monthly Publication of the Aircraft Electronics Association
With more than 50 years of publishing excellence, Avionics News magazine is a monthly publication of the Aircraft Electronics Association and the voice of the general aviation electronics industry.
What once served AEA members as a newsletter to assist members with their businesses has developed into the largest magazine in the general aviation industry dedicated to avionics.
Since its first issue was published in November 1963, Avionics News has been the industry’s source for regulatory updates, technical articles, business news, legislative issues, new products and technologies, professional development, careers and much more.
Today, the majority of Avionics News readers are the owners, managers and technicians of Part 145 repair stations who sell, service and install avionics. They are in the position to recommend products to the end-users – their customers.
The printed edition also is available online in a flip-page format, along with a mobile app designed for iPad, iPhone or iOS devices.
Note: Due to a production delay by the printing company, the January issue will be mailed to subscribers beginning January 13. We apologize for the delay. To view the issue in a digital format, click here.
Media Information & Advertising Opportunites
Contacts For Your Questions:
- Do you have a question regarding editorial content in the magazine? Contact Geoff Hill, editor of Avionics News, at email@example.com.
- Do you want to place a display advertisement or classified ad, or receive a media kit? Contact Lauren McFarland, manager of marketing & advertising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have a questions regarding photographs or mechanicals for the magazine? Contact Jeff Kirchhoff, creative director, at email@example.com.
- Do you want a free domestic subscription to Avionics News? Contact Katie Ryser, circulation manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you want to submit a news release for consideration for publication in Avionics News? Send releases and high-resolution photographs (300 dpi jpegs) to email@example.com.