The ADS-B Broadcast Surveillance course is designed for currently employed repair station personnel. This course will describe and define ADS-B systems and the FAA’s guidance and specifications on both ground stations and airborne equipment.
Presented by: William Tramper
A course designed to provide the student with history, theory of operation, basic implementation, configuration, certification, compliance testing of surveillance systems.
- Describe and define TIS, TIS B, TAS and TCAS systems.
- Describe and understand advisory circulars for ADS-B Out and In
- Describe and define airspace associated with the National Air Space system and the broadcast surveillance systems required for each
- Define options for compliance testing
- Utilize a typical industry compliance testing tool.
- Review a non-compliant report for possible remedies.
- Review documentation and return to service tasks.