RVSM Maintenance & Advanced Transponder Training
Course Date: January 22, 2016
Course hours: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
AEA International Headquarters (near Kansas City)
3570 N.E. Ralph Powell Road
Lee's Summit, Missouri 64064
AEA Regular Members: $299 per person
AEA Academic Members: $249 per person
Non-Members: $399 per person
The Pitot Static & Transponder Certification Training with ADS-B Implementation Session course is being held immediately before this course. Register for both and SAVE $99!
Presented by: Don Dominguez of Radioman Avionics
FAA Accepted - Course # C-IND-IM-120817-K-006-002
Acceptance Letter | Course List
Attendees will be introduced to the regulations, documentation, test equipment and maintenance practices associated with performing RVSM maintenance and will follow with an in depth look at Mode S transponders. This course assumes the attendee has good operating knowledge of FAR 91.411 and 91.413.
- Regulatory Review: F.A.R. 91.706., Part 91 Appendix G
- RVSM maintenance document review
- Test equipment needed for RVSM
- Maintenance practices for RVSM
- Performing RVSM conformity inspection
- Determination of aircraft compliance
- Documentation and return to service
- Mode-S Transponder theory, operation and troubleshooting
- Course materials include step-by-step procedures, sample forms, FAR reference materials, standard practices, and tips and tricks from experienced industry technicians.