Founded in 1957, the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) represents more than 1,300 aviation businesses, including repair stations that specialize in maintenance, repair and installation of avionics and electronic systems in general aviation aircraft.
AEA membership also includes instruments facilities, manufacturers of avionics equipment, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, and educational institutions.
The mission of the Aircraft Electronics Association is to be a worldwide, self-sustaining organization committed to enhancing the profitability of its members by...
- providing effective leadership to its members,
- facilitating the communications between members and with their various constituent groups,
- encouraging members to establish quality processes,
- furthering the education of its members and their various constituent groups,
- influencing the applicable legislative and regulatory processes.
AEA provides a wide variety of benefits and services to our membership, including the monthly magazine, Avionics News, as well as training and regulatory representation.