AEA Today (posted: December 6, 2013)
Vote Now for
2014 AEA Annual Awards
Member of the Year ~ Associate Member of the Year
Cast Your Ballot Now!
Each year during the AEA International Convention & Trade Show, two prestigious awards are presented at the AEA Awards Luncheon: the AEA Member of the Year, which honors an individual from an AEA member repair station; and the AEA Associate Member of the Year, which honors a manufacturer, distributor or service provider.
The winners of each award are recognized by their peers for their service and participation in the general aviation industry and in the association.
Two nominating committees -- comprised of AEA member representatives, including the previous year's winners -- were created to prepare a slate of nominees for the annual awards.
AEA members are to honor fellow AEA members by taking a few moments to vote.
Click here to vote no later than December 20.
AEA Member of the Year Nominees:
AEA Associate Member of the Year Nominees:
- Ron Hainsworth of Gulfstream Aerospace (Dallas, Texas)
- Michael Kus of Avionics 2000 Pty. Ltd. (Melbourne, Australia)
- Michael Schooley of Southeast Aerospace Inc. (Melbourne, Fla.)
- Jimmy Temple of Temple Electronics Co. (Houston, Texas)
- Brian Wilson of Banyan Air Service (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- Astronics AES
- Dallas Avionics
- FreeFlight Systems
- PS Engineering
- Rockwell Collins
- Universal Avionics Systems Corp.