Genesys Aerosystems, the World leader in the general aviation automatic flight control systems is seeking highly motivated individuals interested in working in a stimulating and challenging environment.
As a Technical Sales/Product Manager at Genesys Aerosystems, you will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, handling inbound and outbound avionics sales activities, with the opportunity to excel in all aspects of the product and sales cycle including product requirements, technical sales, presentations, and dealer/customer relations.
This position requires excellent organization and time management skills as well as demonstrated
interpersonal skills. You must be capable of meeting deadlines and be a team player who has the ability to work well and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. You must possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as being detail oriented and able to solve problems and issues using established processes. To be successful, you will have the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently on several different tasks simultaneously, setting priorities while ensuring completion of tasks under minimal supervision. The position reports to the Director, Sales and Marketing.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Assist RSMs and BDs by providing technical information and explanations for proposals and compliance matrixes
- Assist RSMs and BD with on-site sales presentation with a specific concentration on the technical discussions during the meeting
- Provide technical training to installation centers during trade shows
- Attend tradeshow and conventions
- Create product requirements for new products, and liaison between sales and engineering to ensure new product is designed and supported to optimize sales
- Create return on investment analysis for opportunities
- Research the market to suggest a priority for STCs for new products
- Assist RSMs and BDs with meeting target revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or 3 – 5 years related experience and/or training in the aviation industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Pilot’s license with understanding of aviation preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years of technical or customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Application skills
- Proven ability of successfully managing multiple projects
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Attending major industry tradeshows
- Occasional dealer/customer visits
- Approximately 15-20%
The company offers a competitive salary and a competitive benefit package along with the opportunity to work in a small and rapidly growing company.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: HR@s-tec.com
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer