San Luis Avionics, Inc. is a full service Avionics Part 145 repair station located in
San Luis Obispo, California.
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our company as a
Avionics Installation Technician with experience in installations of modern GA
avionics. Candidate should be familiar with Garmin, Aspen, Genesys/S-TEC,
integrated avionics packages, electronic flight displays and autopilot’s.
Summary of Duties:
- Fabricate wiring harnesses.
- Test and troubleshoot aircraft avionics systems, instruments, and
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Perform air data inspections and test procedures.
- Set up and operate ground support test equipment for avionics.
- Record keeping of installations, maintenance and repairs.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with modern GA avionics equipment
such as Garmin, Honeywell, Avidyne, S-TEC/Genesys, etc.
- Airframe license desired.
- Military experience or vocational school.
- Computer and software proficiency.
- Ability to solder and use hand tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Contact: Don Dominguez at firstname.lastname@example.org