Hillsboro Aviation is accepting resumes for a full time, experienced avionics installation manager.
We are looking for a person with excellent customer service skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working as part of a team as well as with people from around the world. This job requires flexibility, experience working with a computer and the ability to work independently. Attention to detail and natural organizational skills are a must.
- 5+ years general aviation installation experience
- Management experience
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Installation experience including light single and multi-engine airplanes and helicopters
- Installation experience including Garmin, S-Tec, Avidyne/Ryan, Sandel, King and Chelton
- Schedule flexibility including willingness to travel on short notice
- Wage commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package available.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to further your career with a professional company, please visit our website to apply at www.hillsboroaviation.com/jobs
Please do not call Hillsboro Aviation regarding the status of your application.
About Hillsboro Aviation:
Hillsboro Aviation, with its 33 years in business and 240 employees, is the leading provider of helicopter and airplane services in the Pacific Northwest. It operates a combined helicopter and airplane fleet of more than 80 aircraft providing a variety of services. Hillsboro Aviation is a diverse company with 3 core businesses and 14 profit centers to include a Part 145 repair station, avionics sales and installation services as well as an aircraft sales office representing Cessna Aircraft Company, the Robinson Helicopter Company and Bell Helicopters. Please visit our webpage for more information about Hillsboro Aviation: www.hillsboroaviation.com
Hillsboro Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
Date Posted: 08-15-2013
This position will remain open until filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer