Make a big impact! Aspen Avionics is a small company with big opportunities. If you are looking to make a difference in the aerospace industry and be a part of exciting, fast-moving programs, then Aspen Avionics is the place for you!
The Regional Sales Manager (Northeast US) will increase sales and awareness of Aspen Avionics products and develop new market channels of business for Aspen Avionics while managing a multi-state region.
- Selling Aspen Avionics products by defining value proposition by target segments and prioritizing prospects
- Deliver product revenue with the effective development of sales plans and strategies resulting in product sales
- The ability to put the company front and center in the minds of General Aviation dealers, aircraft owners and pilots resulting in increased sales for the Company
- Develop and manage key distribution channels and relationships in a highly competitive environment; identify, expand and service the channel, participate in dealer visits and education, participate in trade shows, and trade show demonstrations.
- Prospecting, cold calls, recruiting new customers, qualifying and closing prospects are all part of being instrumental in creating rapid sales and revenue growth for the Company
- Support and service existing customers which is paramount in continuing the Company’s positive presence in the marketplace
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a current IFR rated private pilot’s certificate
- Proven track record of being an aggressive self starter with superior time management skills and the ability to achieve results
- Superior presentation skills both written and verbal
- Impressive track record of developing key channels and relationships
- Strong personal network of key industry contacts
- Master at quickly establishing close productive working relationships at all levels both inside and outside of the Company
- Self starter who is resourceful, creative and who possesses a strong work ethic
- Outstanding technical sales aptitude with the ability to understand the needs of the business as well as the needs of the channel and the consumer
- Previous avionics sales experience a plus
- Team player - history of interacting across functional lines and working with all employees. Clear understanding of the integral roles of engineering, manufacturing sales and marketing with the demonstrated ability to team where necessary to increase production or sales
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
Education and Credentials:
BS/BA degree in Business (Marketing) or equivalent education
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands’ and arms’ length, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee may also be asked to perform other reasonably related job duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor as required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Please apply on our website at http://www.aspenavionics.com/company/aspen-careers/
Aspen Avionics offers an exciting opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K
Aspen Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Environment